Sunday, December 16, 2012

Back to Blogging, Designing and Our Online Shop!

So it might seem as if I have taken a break from everything. This is not true, but I did take a break from blogging. I spent all of the end of summer and the beginning of fall opening an Online Store for my clothing line. Of course I will be posting on that journey. Until then, I will be updating you on the boutique and what's new in and what's going on in there.
 Of course the holidays bring out my gift giving side as we set up easy to navigate awesome holiday gift stations. No one can appreciate a great clutch like a bag-a-holic in your life. Plus, the party girl who loves metallic will enjoy this on New Years.
Of course, I also have friends addicted to scarves. My friend TT is one and in honor of her I designed a few scarves. Of course they are animal print! Did you think I'd ever get over it? 

And for your friends who can not get enough accessories.

And for the black and metal fan. I just love this combo.

Of course for those who's heart lies in spring and summer even in the winter and fall.

For your friend who loves the old style vintage and masquerade. 

My favorite decorations in the shop.

Pearls make me feel pretty. Instead of doing a pearl necklace, I choose to pick a pearl embellished neckline. All the pretty, just a little less accessorizing.

Gold brocade dress. This trend will be hitting hard in spring but why not get ahead of the crowd.

My favorite piece we designed for our Holiday Line '12. Sweeping Toga in cheetah and red.

The Sweeping Toga in winter blue with a hand beaded silver sash.

So the boutique is decked out in our Holiday Line '12. It's such a great feeling to go from just a small boutique carrying just a few of my own designs and many other lines to being almost half my line now! This year has been the biggest jump for this amazing transition. 

Also, the website is up and running. Check out our hard work now in motion. 


And of course stay tuned because I'm back to blogging my life and journey to being a designer. Until next time, I'm designer dreaming <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment