Monday, December 17, 2012

Floor Length Skirt

Here is our new floor length skirt! All we wanted to do was create a beautiful skirt that could become part of what looked like a very formal dress when paired right.

A close up of the gathering.

A beautiful subtle gold waistband lining.

Under the light.

In the shade.


I'm so excited about this bottom. One way to wear it would be with a black leotard underneath. I like the super fitted look on top with flowing skirts. I will have to put this skirt together with a few tops to show some great ways to wear it. It's not available on www.rumandcouture.com yet but we will have it soon.

And of course, this week I will show some great holiday outfits in a style post.
Until then, I'm designer dreaming <3 .="." br="br">

3 comments:

  1. lovely floor length skirt :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just checked out your blog and i'll be following. Amazing work!

      Delete
  2. I'm already following your blog I love your laid back style! Please follow and keep up the good work! <3

    ReplyDelete