Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Office Spaces


Here's a little love from the office. The joys of being self employed is that I can work as late as I want, come in early if I please. I love that if I want to work on something another day, then it's usually a possibility. If creativity strikes me, I can switch projects. I am so thankful to be doing what I love. 

Coffee, always so wonderful. It's my thank you to myself for working late then I do. I however am working from a remote office. It's a rainy day and I decided I needed a change of scenery to keep the motivation going today. It's nice to change it up. Keeps things exciting and my brain working full speed!

Enjoy this day! I will be posting some beautiful pictures of our new wrap skirts as soon as the sample is done. I can't wait to share them with you. 

Until then, I'm designer dreaming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment