Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bright Coral Pants

Oh hello waistline! Yes these will be the shape of the new fall short. And I love this color for summer.
Did I say fall and shorts in the same sentence? Well yes...I guess I did. Just above it is paired with the Sheer Black Swing Top. And below is how we are turning it into a fall piece. Sweater is slightly tucked just so you can see that amazing pleats.
Also works with a not bulky sweater. Blue cheetah. O.K. I'm ashamed to say I'm not ashamed of cheetah. Well here it is. I did take the shoulder pads out.
And my lovely friend Liz! Lizard really. Long story...But here she is in coral jeans (so in!) and the Tropical Purple Swingtop.
Now to put this new shorts silhouette to work in some fall prints. I will be posting as soon as I have pictures and of course they will be available for pre-order.

Until then...I'm designer dreaming <3

No comments:

Post a Comment