Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A little Bit Of Christmas Designing Fun.


So here we are a few days before Christmas flashback and me and my friend AC are contemplating making a reversible baby cape for her niece. We picked really quirky prints and fun fur.


Here we are just cutting it out. Having a little fun. I had never done anything like it before. 


We found a neat little pattern although we ended up sewing it up a whole different way.


 And this was AC's first time to make this too. First time I worked on anything with anyone besides my Aunt and Co-designer.


And as a reward...we scarfed down all the new Habatchi grill, that just opened, had to offer!


 Delicious soups.


Our flowery noodles.


Some flowery veggies.


AC's soup. She loves everything soggy.


I just love the details. The delicious delicious details.


Our friend JS trying to enjoy his meal while I'm yelling to stop so I can shoot pictures.

Handmade gifts are always my favorite. I will have to find an after picture of the cape so you can see all of the hard work. Projects for the shoppe are fun, but there's always room for other projects!

Anyone do any projects for this season?

Until then I'm designer dreaming! <3 .="." nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

1 comment: